Helping To Find A Cure – JDRF Jersey Raffle
Home Team Grill in The Fan raffles off Jerseys every Sunday during football season, with all proceeds going to JDRF. Winners choose from available NFL jerseys (see them above). In 2014, well over $1,000 was raised. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who played.
Holiday Cheer and Gear
Each December we collect sporting goods and funds at Home Team Grill in The Fan to support the Salvation Army’s Holiday Cheer and Gear program. ESPN950AM’s Greg Burton broadcasts on one Friday from 9:50am to 7:40pm at Home Team Grill in The Fan. We collect basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, baseball equipment, volleyballs, skateboards… just about any kind of sports gear. The funds and gear are delivered to the Salvation Army so that they can distribute them to the needy families of our area. We’re proud to be a part of such a great program.
Supporting Your Group
Home Team Grill proudly supports charitable organizations and schools in the communities we serve. As an opportunity for your organization to raise additional monies, we would like to offer you a night at HTG. It’s a great spot for your group to enjoy a fun evening together.
Home Team Grill will donate 10% of the participant’s total food bill to your organization! The 10% donation amount is to be derived from business that has been generated through your organization’s efforts.
Read below for the complete fundraiser rules.
- Your organization must call our marketing department or restaurant to schedule an event.
- Your organization must provide vouchers to your group members, their friends, families, neighbors, etc. before or at the event.
- At the end of the meal, the group members will need to provide the server with the voucher. The voucher will be attached to the check and at the end of the night a manager will calculate all the receipts and a check will be written to your organization.
- Home Team Grill will donate 10% of the food and non-alcoholic beverages purchased. This 10% donation cannot apply to sales tax, alcoholic beverages, or to any guest check that receives any other type of discount, coupon, offer or promotion.
- Group members may not solicit receipts from other diners, either inside or outside the restaurant, or by standing in front of the restaurant, in the parking lot or by going table to table.
- There is no limit on how much your organization can earn.
Charitable Gift Card Program
Home Team Grill proudly supports charitable organizations and schools in the communities we serve. Each General Manager has a charitable budget. Donations are made in the form of $25 gift cards for fundraising purposes for the non-profit organization our guests care about.
If your school or your organization is interested in our program, here’s how to get started.
Please submit a donation request letter no later than 30-days prior to your event, written on your school or organization’s official letter head. The details of your request letter must include are:
- The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
- Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- A copy of your organizations current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter, if applicable.
- A contact name including address, phone number, fax and email, if available.
- Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with our company.
Check that all details have been included in your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details cannot be considered.
Please give your donation request letter to the attention of the Manager at Home Team Grill. This request will then be submitted to the corporate office to be reviewed. We cannot accept requests or inquiries by telephone.
Home Team Grill is open to all organizations and schools, except for those that fall into the following guidelines:
- Individuals seeking aid
- Organizations lacking proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Political organizations or candidates
- Conferences; seminars; or reunions
- Research projects
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Capital campaigns
Please note that Home Team Grill does not participate in food donations or food sampling for events, nor do we make cash donations or provide cash sponsorships of individuals, teams or organizations.